MASTER of PUBLIC POLICY, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR (06/2015)
Concentration: Environmental Policy
BACHELOR of SCIENCE, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ (05/2008)
Major: Environmental Science; Minor: Chemistry
GPA: 3.76; Degree Honors: Magna cum Laude
President, Men’s Ultimate Club Sports Team (2004 – 2007)
- Managed a competitive, traveling club sports team (more than 30 members) with a $10,000+ annual budget.
- Liaised with the university, the sport’s national governing body, and other teams.
- Professionally handled, delegated, and supervised club administrative tasks.
- Successfully recruited players and coordinated competitive events.
Athlete and Team Member, Men’s Ultimate Club Sports Team (2003 – 2008)
Volunteer, International Student Volunteers (June 2005)
- Cheerfully participated in ecological restoration and community education tasks.
- Shared community tasks while living and working in a group setting.